Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SUMMER!

Today is the kind of day which inspired that 'Pure Michigan' campaign .. and with it comes the excitement of SUMMER. The sun shines, a beautiful breeze blows, and I feel quite carefree. I have a whole week of nothingness and social engagements to enjoy before I fly to FL for CHWC prep with Mags. In the meantime, I am enjoying the sun, time with family and friends, and sleeping .. I've snuck in some quality not-for-school reading and indulged in my bad TV habits. All in all, a nice little summer break unfolds before .. grateful for friends, my family, and me-time. As the phrase goes, 'Life is Good'.

Tonight I'm taking in the spectacle known as the California Dreams Tour with my girls Tiffany, Kate, and Sallia .. can.not. wait for an assuredly hilarious evening. Let the good times roll .. I'm on my way to pick up a blue wig for the occasion. When in Rome ......... pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment